Friday, March 22, 2013

Wedding Card


Hello everyone this is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories.  I would love to have you stop over and visit my blog which you can find here.  
Do you have a wedding or anniversary in your future?  Close to my Heart has a great new stamp set called The Happy Couple which you can find the complete set here.  I want to share a card we made recently at our March Creative Club using this stamp set and the For Always Paper Pack. 


I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the tags and then stamped the white tag using Whisper  Ink for the flowers and then Black Ink for the sentiment.          
                                            
The flower and pins are from the For Always Assortment.
                   
Here is the inside of the card.     

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Nicole
www.scraptasticmemoies.com

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Such a beautiful card... Love it! Now I am on my way over to get more inspiration from your blog. Thanks for sharing!