Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thank yous


Hi!  This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog.  I recently needed to make little thank yous for some people at work, and since everybody is on a diet, I chose to make them note cards instead of giving them candy.  This little box from page 52 on the Artiste cartridge did the trick!  On my Gypsy, I sized it at 3.7 inches and turned it onto a 90 degree angle to fit on my mat.

I used the Dotty for You paper that CTMH had as a special promotion this summer.  That was such nice paper!  I bought two or three packages of it and am still using it.  I wish they would bring it back!  Anyway, the beautiful Thanks stamp is also Close to My Heart. 

I'm a science teacher, so naturally I like to reduce, reuse, and recycle.  Look what I used as a box closure:
an old magnetic business card!




  Just the right amount of stick, and it didn't cost me a penny!

Here are the note cards I put inside:

I CASEd these cards (Copy And Selectively Edit) from Dawn's March Thank you notes.  They were very easy to make and really can be used for any occasion.  I used two Cuttlebug folders -- Heart Blocks and one from the Oriental Weave set. 




The cute little butterflies are leftovers from a project I made this summer.  They're from Baby Set 1 from Paper Crafting World.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design - Go Green set. 




 For the envelopes, I used the Square Scalloped Envelope by My Scrap Chick.  The envelopes are closed with washi tape from We Are Memory Keepers. 


Come visit me at My Little Craft Blog!  I hope to see you there!

Evelyn

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These cards are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us today.