Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pemberley card


Hi!  This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog here to show you a card I made with the beautiful Pemberley paper and the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I chose Pemberley because knew I wanted something simple and beautiful, and this paper delivers!  It is so beautiful, you really don't need a lot of extras.

I chose a coordinating image from Art Philosophy, the flower on page 50.  It's cut at 1.8 inches and mounted on a scalloped circle cut using the 2 inch scalloped circle punch (I just love that punch!!)  I cut the circle using Cricut Craft Room Basics, which was a nice surprise bonus added to my Gypsy when I recently updated it!!

Except for the card base, which is Colonial White card stock, all the papers are from the Pemberley paper pack so they coordinate really well.  I inked the mat with Cocoa ink, and popped the flower using dimensionals.

Here's the inside:

The font on the tag is Apple Chancery.  I printed it once on my computer, then taped the card stock over the printing and sent it back through the printer again.  Then I made the little tag by cutting the strip and inserting it into a corner of a square punch.  

I hope you'll come visit me at My Little Craft Blog!

Evelyn




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Evelyn this is totally adorable!! Thanks for sharing it with us!