Friday, February 22, 2013

Chantilly & Cricut Foldables

Hello everyone!   This is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories and you can find my blog here.   Make sure to stop over at my blog and check out the new look.  Today I want to share a quick little purse I made using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  This purse would make an adorable treat bag for a Birthday party or you can fill it with a small gift  like jewelry to give away.  
I cut this purse following the instructions that comes with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  It is very easy to assemble just score and glue.  So if you need to make several it won't take very long.  I cut the flowers and the tag using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and stamped them with the coordinating images from the Girls Rock Stamp Set found here and then finished the flower with a brad in the middle.


Below you will find  the page from the  Cricut Artiste handbook that has this purse on it and you can find all the images here.  


Here is a short video with more Cricut inspiration and you can learn how to create foldable Cricut-cut pieces that you can add to a scrapbook page, card, or home décor item for extra dimension!  From yo-yos to bows, embellishments cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges add something special to your artwork.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Nicole


1 comment:

Turtlechelle said...

These are great ideas. Thanks for jumpstarting my thought process! Think I will head for my craft room now! Thanks again. By the way, the Artiste cartridge is my favorite go to cartridge!