Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Art Philosophy Pillow Box


Hi!  This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog.  Today I needed to make a gift box in a hurry.  I love these little pillow boxes; they're really versatile.  You can make them pretty much any size you need, and I needed a small one.

I cut this from the Pemberly paper pack at 5.8 inches using my Gypsy.  It's found on page 28 of the handbook.  It's the shift-font layer key.  I wanted something like a belly band, so I also cut the tag, decorative layer, and decorative layer shift from page 41.  They're each cut at 2.3 inches.  Last, I threaded a ribbon through the slits in the tag and tied it in a simple knot in the back.  All finished!  Fast and easy.

I hope you think of using a pillow box when you need pretty wrapping in a hurry!

Evelyn

3 comments:

Anna Renee said...

This is super cute Evelyn!! Great work! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

My daughter was signed into my account so I will tell you great work under my account!!

Evelyn said...

Thank you both!
Evelyn