Friday, December 28, 2012


Hello everyone this is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories.  You can find my blog here.  I recently made this journal using the new My Creations Canvas Journal.  This hardbound, stampable canvas cover journal has 80 lined pages to write in and measures 5" x 7".  This is a great journal and is very versatile to personalize in many different ways.   
I chose to use the Love Blooms Stamp Set with a variety of different colors of ink from Close to my Heart.  
 I used Burlap Ribbon to wrap around the front binder of the book and cut the flowers from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The paper leaves were also stamped from the Love Blooms Stamp set. 
Here is the back view of the journal.  This was very easy to make and I am so glad I gave it a try.  I will definetely be making more of these to give as gifts!
Thank you for stoping by and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at scraptasticmemories4u@gmail.com.

Nicole Robinson 





No comments: