Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Snowflake Gift Bag and a LO~ a little late;)

 Hello! Leah from Paperblossoms here posting a bit late! Sorry about that...just slipped my mind;)  I have a couple of projects to share with you today using the CTMH Artise cartridge and some coordinating stamps. First up is the little gift bag. I cut the bag at the fit to page size which sized it a 1/4" bigger than what it says to cut it at in the handbook. I then cut some snowflakes and a tag.
Next up is a LO using the Artiste cartridge again but with some matching stamps. I love die cuts with matching stamps! The little row of pennants and the circle flower embellies are from the cart as is the title and the border cut. Well, I hope you enjoy my little projects and hope you are having a great day! Be sure to hop on over and shop with one of these fabulous consultants!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

The bag is gorgeous I love how it's been decorated and the page layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This bag is just GORGEOUS! Love the color and the snowflake is awesome! TFS