Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas ornament card

Hi! This is Evelyn from My Little Craft Blog.   I'm finishing up my last few Christmas cards.  This one is from the Art Philosophy cartridge on page 33.  I used the card feature and the regular and shift decorative layers, all cut at 5 inches.  The gold layer (ornament) is the layer-shift button on the same page.  Using the Gypsy, it's easy to see exactly how big to make it so that it covers the layer behind, in this case 2.12 inches.  Just a few pieces to glue together and it makes a really pretty card.  I love the soft blue contrasted with the black and red.


This second card is also from Art Philosophy, on page 47.  I used the decorative layer - shift at 3.6 inches in red, layer shift at 2.2 for the gold ornament, and the basic shape in black was cut at 3.9 inches.


This cartridge has so many pretty cards.  I hope you have fun exploring them!  Please stop by my blog anytime -- I love the company!

Evelyn

4 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous card's I love the baubles and the layouts are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Nicole said...

Evelyn these cards are very pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

ChatterScene.com said...

Super cute card!

Creative M said...

Gorgeous Cards!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia