Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Frame

Hello everyone this is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories and I hope you had an wonderful Thanksgiving!!  Today I want to share a My Creation Bracket Frame I made recently using the Pear & Partridge Paper. 
This bracket frame is a pre-assembled white chipboard frame that measure 11" on the  outside and 7 " on the inside opening.  It is also 1" deep so you can add dimensional objects on the inside.  I cut the bracket image from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge on page 53 and cut it at 11" to fit the mat.

This layered chipboard is from the Dimensional Elements - Holiday and there are several pieces you can chooses from.  Some have rhinestone accents and they all have adhesive backing.

I cut this bow from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge using the Cranberry cardstock.   


 
For the flowers I also used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and the leaves were made using the McGill's paper punch and then inked the edges with Topiary Ink.   I used the Sparkles Flourishes to add accent to the flowers. 

If you haven't tried making one of these My Creation Bracket Frames yet then I challenge you to give it a try.  They are really very simple and can be decorated in many ways.  This would make a great Christmas present to give this holiday season filled with a family photo or a picture with Santa!

I hope you have a great weekend and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog at www.scraptasticmemories.com.

Nicole

2 comments:

Caroline said...

This is a gorgeous frame beautifully decorated and I love the shape and colours. Caroline xxx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful frame. I love the colors you chose and the flowers and ehinestones are just perfect! thank you for sharing .