Monday, October 29, 2012

Moonlight Mini Album


Hello everyone this is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories.  This month I have been sharing several projects that I have made using the Moonlight Paper Pack from Close to my Heart if you would like to see my other projects you can click here.   Today I want to share a mini album that  I made using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.

To start with I used the Dimensional Elements Album Pages which you can find here for the base.  Then using the Moonlight Paper and the Cricut Artiste Cartridge I cut the coordinating pages for each section of the book.  I inked all the edges of my paper with matching inks and then glued the paper to the Album Pages.
                           
For these pages I used the Perfect Fit - Halloween Stamp Set and the Harvest Bakers Twine to make the owl look like he's holding balloons.
This little ghost and sentiment is from the Creepy Creatures Stamp set.
The embellishments for these pages are from the coordinating Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements set.
More Dimensional Elements.  Love these things!!
   
 For this page I used the Backdrop-Charmed Stamp Set and the Goldrush Ink Pad.

This was such a fun and easy little album to make and what a great way to hold those memories of someone special!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Nicole


1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Nicole this is just as cute as can be. what a great design in lots of detail too. TFS