Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Housewarming!

Hi folks!

It's Ian here from A Newbie Crafter!  Today, I made a super easy Housewarming card for my friends that moved into a new house...in March.  :(  Yes, I am a little behind!  Whoops!

For this card, I used an A2 sized card from white cardstock.  I cut oval from Art Philosophy cartridge at  2.5" and the house at 2".  I used the Stella paper pack for this card as well.  The 2nd layer of the card was 4"x5.25".  Add a splash of ribbon, and you've got yourself a card within 5 minutes!  I know you may be thinking, if this card only took you 5 minutes to make, why didn't you make it earlier?  Well, that's a great question.  I wish I had an answer.  Haha.


On the inside of the card, I stamped the Oh Happy Day! sentiment from the coordinating Artiste Cartridge stamp sets in Topiary.


Although this card is extremely delayed, I know my friends will understand.  Thank goodness for forgiving friends.  :)

Craft on,
Ian

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

This is awesome Ian! I really love it!