Friday, September 28, 2012

Celebrate!!

Hello everyone! This is Nicole from Scraptastic Memories. I hope you are having a great week.  Are you ready for the weekend??  Maybe a little crafting? Today I want to share a card I made using the Clementine Paper Pack and the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.
For the sentiment I used the Card Chatter- Birthday Stamp Set and curved it to fit this canvas shape  from the Clementine Compliments Canvas Shapes.  This is why I love the Close to my Heart stamps so much because they are so versatile and you are able to see exactly were they will be placed.  I inked all the edges of the paper using Sorbet.
                                         
   
 I really like this paper pack and the colors are great for Fall projects!

 The Rosette and flowers are cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and then layered with a brad in the center.
  
I also used the Card Chatter-Birthday Stamp for the inside sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you today
 and would love for you to stop over and visit my blog here.
Nicole







2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

what a great card love the rosette and the papers you chose are perfect . thanks for sharing today .

Cricut Couple said...

This is SO beautiful Nicole! Love it!