Monday, August 6, 2012

You're Sew Sweet

Hello everyone hope you had a fabulous weekend and got some crafting time in.
This Nana Donna here from Nana Donna's Card Dreams and I have a simple card to share with you today using the new CTMH Cricut cartridge Artiste.

The dress form cut is from the cartridge Artiste.  Isn't it a great cut, you thought Art Philosophy was the greatest cartridge ever but somehow someway CTMH topped it with Artiste.  This cartridge has so much on it even a lot of 3D items and comes with a separate instruction book for assembling them.  I hope to share some of these things with you in the near future.
I covered the cut with Liquid Glass to give it some dimension and shine.  I also sewed around the panel with my little Jacome sewing machine.  The sentiment is a Dazzle sticker and it helped me theme and put this card together.  Not sure I like the button on the bottom but I wanted to add another sewing element.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this card has inspired you, I would love it if you would stop by and take a look around my blog Nana Donna's Card Dreams.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just as cute as can be. I love this cut and look how nice it is with the stitching around it! Thanks for sharing with us today.

Tanya/Nonna said...

Beautiful! Love the stitching and the color combo...just a beautiful card!

Audrey Frelx said...

Donna, love your card! I really like how you tied the ribbon!!!

And, I agree with Sheila that it's as cute as can be!