Friday, August 24, 2012

So Thankful For...


Hello everyone!  This is Nicole with Scraptastic Memories and I hope you are having a great week!  Today I want to share a card I made using the Flirty Paper Packet from Close to my Heart.
 For this card I used a card pattern from the new how to publication called  "Make It From Your Heart".  This booklet is amazing and has 16  two-page layout patterns,  2  single-page patterns, and 12 different card pattern all for only $7.95!!
 I used the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge to cut all the layers on this Rosette and inked  the edged with my new favorite ink called New England Ivy and Hollyhock.  Have I said how much I love this new cartridge!!
This tag is also from the Artiste Cartridge and I stamped the sentiment  from "A Friend Like You" Stamp Set.

I also used the "A Friend Like You" stamp set for the inside.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  You can check out all the great specials Close to my Heart is offering this month here.  I would also love for you to stop over and check out my blog here.

Flirty Paper Packet:

A Friend Like You Stamp Set:


1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

This is really beautiful Nicole! I got that paper pack and still haven't had time to open it yet! Can't wait after seeing your amazing designs!