Monday, August 27, 2012

Gift Boxes and Ladybug LO

 Hello! Leah here from Paperblossoms. I have a couple of projects to share today. The first is this pair of gift boxes I made using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I don't have the Artiste cart...yet. It should be coming to live with me this week! I cut the boxes as big as they'd go using "fit to paper" and embellished them with some other cuts and stamping. One went to my mom and the other to a friend for their birthdays.
Next up a LO of my kiddos enjoying time at a near by creek and holding a ladybug they found. It was Makaio's (the baby) first time to hold a bug and he thought it was just great :)  My oldest isn't a bug guy, but he has warmed up to ladybug's as he's gotten older. When he was very little he use to say with great emotion, " I hate them!"  Had us in stitches every time.  The title, tag for my journalling spot and all the flowers were cut with the AP cartridge. I hope you enjoyed these! Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget to go shopping here :)

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Love your adorable boxes, and the lo is awesome!!! Cute pictures!

Nicole said...

These are super cute!! Thank you for sharing!

Cricut Couple said...

Absolutely Stunning Leah! Amazing!!!