Friday, July 13, 2012

Hooray Bouquet


Hello everyone Nicole here from Scraptastic Memories!   I hope you have had a very creative week.  I have been very busy creating projects for several upcoming events.  Today I want to share with you one of the cards I will be teaching at an upcoming crop party.
                               
Some of you may recognize the paper from the Dotty for You Paper Pack.  I love this paper and will continue to use it for along time.  


The flowers were cut using the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and then stamped with the coordinating stamp set Hooray Bouquet from CTMH.  The CTMH Inks I used were:  Baby Pink, Blush, Cotton Candy, Buttercup, Sunkiss Yellow, Sunny Yellow, Creme Brulee, Sunflower, Goldrush and Lagoon for the sentiments.  I folded all the flowers several times to give them a little dimension and then added a brad to the middle of each one.
I left the inside pretty simple and just stamped it with a sentiment from Hooray Bouquet and then inked the edges.   Below is the full set of stamp images from the set.

I hope you enjoyed this card and have a great weekend!!



3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love the stamping and the bright colors on this card. Thanks for sharing today.

Java Jen's Creations said...

I LOVE this card!! I just got this stamp set and this definitely inspires me to get busy and use it!! Gorgeous colors!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Nicole! I have this set, but I haven't had anything this beautiful come out of it yet. I am going to scraplift this one for sure! TFS!