Friday, July 27, 2012




Hi, everyone this is Melissa from Kentucky Pink Lady Crafts.


My daughter and I made this bag for sweet treats for her wedding day.

We use a stamp set from Close To My Heart, called Childhood Portrait(D1373) that was in Spring/Summer Catlog.






We use different color inks and markers from Memento by Tsukineko.

We took plain brown paper lunch bags and stamp them.



The saying stamp is from Stampabilities.










Sorry my blog post is short, I have been in a lot of pain lately

with kidney stones, they started on my birthday July 16.






4 comments:

melissa said...

Sorry everyone this was the first to post to someone else blog. I tried.

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Melissa what a great project. Love the colors and the stamps that you used. Thanks for the great photo tutorial!

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Melissa, so sorry to hear you have been in pain. I have an uncle who suffers from kidney stones and it's just a terrible thing. Your tutorial is great! I love how you just stamped on the bags! Sometimes, bags like this can really be overdone and I love how you kept it simple with just stamping. Love the colors too! TFS!