Saturday, July 14, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple - Thinking Of You

Good morning Sheila here from She's A Sassy Lady. I hope you all had a blessed week. This week we are going to make a simple window card to help fill our card stashes up. I want to Thank all of you for the many many comments and emails that I received on the Tri-Fold cards from the last two weeks, it was really appreciated. I was amazed once again at all the personal emails I received from people that love the Gypsy Made Simple series. Thank you for your sweet sweet words.
Now let's get to work and make some window cards. So go grab a cup of coffee, turn your Gypsy's on and let's do it!


Now wasn't that easy? And I got it all done with 1 video for a change! Hooray! I will have to try to do that more often. As you can see this format can be used with any window card. I love the phrases we get on the different carts just for window cards. When I coupled that with the Art Philosophy cart it was really simple. Just a matter of choosing the card form, and the phrase and you are good to go. Just remember the larger the window the more pieces you will be welding in the window portion of the card. The phrases keeps it simple.


Thought you would like to see what the card looks like from the front. The contrasting teal paper really stands out on the black and whit patterned paper from K and Company.


See the card even looks nice standing on a table top.... and that is important as we want our cards displayed, don't we?


Here is all six cards. It only too 10 minutes to design, half hour to cut and another hour to put together all six cards! You can't beat that. This is the type of card I like to keep in my stash because it can be used for so many things.


I hope you enjoyed today's post, I know I always enjoy my time with you, because that means I am doing what I love to do... create! This week I challenge you to make a window card using a phrase. You will find it easy to do and there are so many carts you can choose from. Then LINK it up! I can't wait to see what you come up with.... you know I am a wonderful scrap lifter!
Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. You comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Creative M said...

What a wonderful card!!love your tutorials!I have been working on a few of your cards but I will cut and assemble them to post and show you beacuse that is one of my goals this year.Thank you for all of your tutorials..you've nade it easy for me to understand my gypsy.Thanks and Have a blessed weekend!
Migdalia

Cricut Couple said...

I just love this Sheila! Your tutorial are always wonderful and so much fun! Fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Cheers!

My web site; gym ball workouts