Friday, June 22, 2012

At The Beach


Hello everyone!!  This is Nicole from Scraptastic 
Memories blogspot here.   
I got this paper from CTMH about a month
 ago with this idea in mind. 
 My favorite place to go is the beach so it 
made sense to add it to a shadow box
 to see it every time I'm in my craft room. 
 I will add my personal beach picture later.


For this layout I used the Footloose Paper Pack and
 the great complimenting dimensional elements.


Here is the layout outside the box just waiting for 
the picture!  The lettering I used is from the Cork
Alphabet and the circles are stamped with the 

The wood shells are  Seaside Wooden Shapes  and 
I painted them with Pearl Paint to give them a little
 shine.  The bottle with sand is from Recollections
 and the shells are from my trip to Destin, FL 
which are priceless!!

I hope you enjoyed this projects and I encourage
 you to create a shadow box with your memories.


4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful shadow box! I love the beach too and this is awesome! Love the detail. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

Your shadowbox is awesome!! You did a fantastic job incorporating so many great elements!!

Cricut Couple said...

Wow Nicole! This is WONDERFUL! I love all the little elements you added. It all goes so well together!

Gina Casey said...

Hello! I love your project! This is one of my favorite paper packs and can't wait to do more with it! TFS!!
Gina
creationsbyGina.blogspot.com