Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Little Box of Notes

 Hello everyone!! Aaron here from Booth#32.
Look at this cute little note box! About a month ago I saw a video on Youtube(I can't seem to find the link, but will keep looking. A big thanks to the original poster) and the person covered a box just like this. I ran out to Micheal's right away a got one! The best part is that it only cost 55 cents from the clearance bin!!! What a deal!! 
I first painted the box with white paint and then covered it with pieces of vintage sewing pattern tissue paper. I added a few strips of boarder paper and some 3D Flowers. I cut the big yellow on the Cricut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and then add the cute little resin flowers!!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea! Love the bargain! TFS

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Aaron, this is WONDERFUL! I have been thinking of trying something like this for making tissue box covers. I really love taking something you buy at the store... especially something really ugly from the clearance bin... and then turning it into something really great! Wonderful inspiration!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

This is so cute!

Nana Donna said...

Awesome what a great idea thanks for sharing