Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello my crafty friends!  This is Kimberly from My Craft Spot and I have a  gift box to share with you from the Art  Philosophy cartridge.  I love this cartridge!!


I cut this fun box at 6 1/4 inches from the Art Philosophy cartridge. 


The giant buttons are from Fancy Pants.  The stamped sentiments are from my Butterfly Kisses and Tiny Tags stamp sets.  I embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug folder and then used my edge distresser to rough up the edges of the background and then around each of the sentiments. 


I cut the small white circles at 0.85" (real dial size) from the George cartridge.  After stamping the sentiments, I attached them to the buttons with adhesive. 


I ran a line of quick drying liquid glue around each button and added Bakers Twine (Maraschino, Caribbean, and Lemon Drop) for a fun twist.  I also laced Bakers Twine (Green Apple) around the handle of the box.  


I used the Martha Stewart fringe scissors to make the grass along the bottom of the gift box.


Come join the fun at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to shop Close To My Heart.
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute as can be! Love the bright colors and the little buttons are perfect with it. TFS

Brandy said...

SUPER SWEET gift bag! Great way to use Baker's twine!

Cricut Couple said...

This is AMAZING Kimberly! I don't know that I have ever seen a more creative use of twine! Fantastic!!!