Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dotty Simple Best Wishes




Hi there and happy Sunday! It's Jamie from the Glitter Panda blog. I am so excited to be back as a guest blogger! Since I went complicated the last time I was here, I thought it would be appropriate to go super simple this time. Our very close family friend just graduated from Nursing school after a long program to go from an LPN to an RN. She has worked tirelessly and we are all so proud of her.

I wanted to create a pretty card that was also simple. I also wanted the sentiment to include the idea that she is going on to receive her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing as well. I thought that a Best Wishes ard would say everything there is to say. That considered, I have also been so excited to use my Dotty for You papers! I went super simple by forgoing my usual Cricut cuts and just using my trusty paper cutter and some mono adhesive.

Here's the recipe if you'd like to try this simple card:

Front of Card:

Card base - 5" x 10" scored at 5"
2nd layer - 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Top layer - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Polka dot band -  4 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Stamped band - 4 1/2" x 1"
I stamped the band in Lagoon ink

Inside Card:
 2nd layer - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Top Layer - 4" x 4"

Make sure you use a light color for your top layer inside to write on!!


I hope you'll try to recreate this simple card!

Panda Hugs!

Jamie (aka Glitter Panda)

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card, I am sure she will love it. Great colors too. TFS

Cricut Couple said...

Jamie, this is really wonderful! I love how you coordinated the dotty papers! It's been so wonderful seeing everyone's different interpretations with the dotty papers. I know they all coordinate, but everything I see is a surprise! I have to get mine back out and play some more!

Anonymous said...

Truth has no special time of it's own.Its hour is now always.
[url=http://classic-uggboots-sale.blogspot.com/]ugg boots sale[/url] classic-uggboots-sale.blogspot.com
[url=http://www.spydersalejackets.info/]spyder jackets[/url] www.spydersalejackets.info
[url=http://classic-short-ugg-boots-5825.blogspot.com/]ugg boots 5825[/url] classic-short-ugg-boots-5825.blogspot.com
Naked came I into this world,and naked must I go out.
ugg boots sale www.bootschristmas.info
michael kors bags michael-kors-bags-store.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If we look at the word the saying adore, not just in relations to a captivating romantic relationship utilizing another, nonetheless like a experiencing which is engendered in case you have miltchmonkey an even better marriage yourself way too * or maybe being a a feeling of increased oneness spouse and children or perhaps man ( space ) it results in being a lot more magnificent that each any person is looking for in everyday life is certainly appreciate.

Anonymous said...

down the stairs is an alternative fashion design Prove goers. www.kasper-suits.net/ http://kasper-suits.net/ [url=http://kasper-suits.net/]kasper suits online[/url] [url=http://kasper-suits.net]kasper dresses[/url] [url=www.kasper-suits.net]kasper suits online[/url] A fashion sign of the zodiac Gianfranco Ferre -- Dior's Old Decorator of the British res publica. kasper pant suits Around the creation council of fashion as something crucial and when it comes to fashion, their disassociate exactly o'er a bikini to the crone-y Appear.