Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You are the Light of my life...

Hey Ya'll,
Bobby here from Cricut Couple. If you have already received the starter kit from CTMH, you will have every single thing needed to complete these cards.  If you aren't interested in signing up, but still want to make these, you will need the Stella Workshop on the Go.
 For the first card, I used Colonial White Card Stock.  I took the round stamp from the stamp set and stamped all over the paper with Bamboo Ink.  I just love the way the paper turned out.
 I used all other colors from the Stella kit to finish them off.



I hope you enjoyed the projects today.  I would love to hear your comments!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

GORGEOUS!!! Those frames are stunning - and love the colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Bobby, your card is just as amazing as I'd expect it to be!!!

Hello, my wonderful family-friend! Sorry it's been so long but things have not been going the way I would have planned. I miss you and all my family-friends (and crafting) more than you can imagine.

I have a bit of a break in things right now, so I wanted to make a quick visit to say hello, thinking of you, and praying all is well and continues to be well. I haven't forgotten you and I can't wait for things to settle down where I can get back in full force!

Thank you for being such a valued friend, and I'll be back again as soon as I can!

Give Jill a big hello and hug for me!

Hugs!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love the detail and the papers are great with this stamp set. TFS

Nana Donna said...

Wow great idea stamping on that paper it turned out fabulous. Love your card and can't wait till I play around with this stamp set.

Brandy said...

Sooo beautiful! Luv the accent color! :)