Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pretty Pemberley Papers

Hello everyone Donna here from Nana Donna's Card Dreams.  I have a card to share with you that I made using the Pemberley Workshop on the Go kit that I got when I signed up.  The papers in this pack are so pretty and can be used in so many ways male or female.  This card I think is more towards the female.

The card base is a cut from Art Philosophy but using Cricut Craft Room I extended the right side and folded it off center so that just half of it opens.
The front yellow area I stamped with the flowers from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set. I stamped it off an a piece of paper then stamped onto the card so it would be just a faint image.  The happy birthday is one of the stamps that came in the Art Philosophy kit.   I added some crinkled ribbon across the front and then place a crumbled flower I made using a cut from Art Philosophy and added a pearl to the center.   I love making these flowers they are so easy, you just cut out the flower spray them with water or I used Glimmer Mist, crumble them up then open them up and glue them together, you can do as many layers are you would like.
 I sprayed the wood leave part with gold glimmer mist and then placed some pearls on the leaves.  I did not notice it when I glued it down but once I looked at the picture the branch lines up perfectly with the flower, it was totally by accident. 

Then finally for the inside I cut out a shape from the same yellow paper that I used on the front.
I am very happy with how this card turned out, but using the papers and things that come in the Pemberley Workshop made it easy to put together.

4 comments:

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

GORGEOUS! Love the glimmer and pearls! :)

Gina Casey said...

Very beautiful card. I am excited to use this paper pack for something soon. TFS

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Donna, this is STUNNING!!! I really love how you cleverly changed the position of the fold and what you did with that gathered ribbon is genius! I just LOVE this card!!!