Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Papa Love LO and Sweet Baby card

 Hello! Leah here from Paperblossoms and I am so happy to be here sharing the fabulous Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from CTMH. Bobby has graciously let me come play here even though I am not a consultant anymore, but I still love the line of CTMH products. Be sure to shop with the fabulous ladies here:)

For my LO I used many cuts off the Art Philosophy cartridge and one coordinating stamp set (for the heart) you get when you purchase the bundle. I love the font on this cartridge as well and it cuts very cleanly even at small measurements. Here is a list of cuts I used.
*Border:page 62 (cutting a border set on the 1" will give you a 6" long border)
*Banner1:page 69
*Banner2: page 29
*Regular Font
*Heart1: page 26
This is a picture of my dad with my littlest son right after he came home from Ethiopia. I have an almost identical picture of my oldest son, so sweet.
I also wanted to make a card and chose to use one of the many shaped card options. I chose the one on page 43 and cut it at 4 1/2" to be able to fit into a regular invitation envelope. The flowers and stems were cut from page 57, the rolled flower from page 68 and the butterflies from page 41. I love this shape of card, so pretty and makes it just a bit more special.

I hope you enjoyed my projects! If I could only have one Cricut cartridge it really would be the Art Philosophy one...I reach for it more than any of my others! Thanks so much for letting me share:)

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layout. Love the colors and the card is awesome too. TFS

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a sweet, sweet layout! So many pretty details that just set off that adorable photo perfectly! I also love the shape of your sweet baby card. The colors are so soft and pretty...perfect for a new little one! Great work!

Brandy said...

What a beautiful layout...that is a special picture to have :) Your card is very nice and reminds me of spring, which is hopefully right around the corner! lol :)

Nana Donna said...

Leah great LO and what a precious picture. Your card is just adorable, love those flowers they are so cute