Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Note for you

Hello everyone, Donna here from Nana Donna's Card Dreams so glad you stopped by to take a look at what I have crested for you today using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and papers for the Pemberley Kit.  The papers in this kit are beautiful and I just love creating with them.  So here is my card I made.


Isn't it just pretty!  I am so pleased with the way it came out and using the papers from Pemberley Kit made it so so easy.  The Art Philosophy cartridge has the entire cut for the base of the card even with the window cut out from the center.  The paper is double sided so with plain beige color on the inside it make it easy to have a unprinted inside.  I cut the flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge as well and stamped them with a flower from one of the stamp sets that came in the Workshop with my Desert Sand and Cornflower blue ink pads, then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist and crumpled them up and added pearl to the center.  The butterfly was also cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge, I am telling you there are some awesome cuts on this cartridge.  It was cut in two layers and I added some pearls to the center/body. The only cut not from the Art Philosophy cartridge are the swirls they were cut from Straight From the Nest.
Here is a closer look.
I stamped the "A note for you" a stamp from the Just A Note stamp set so it would show through the window.
Hee is a look at the inside.
I added a few extra butterflies and branches to decorate the inside.  The here is how the inside of the front panel looks.
So there it is this is the first card I made when I received my Art Philosophy cartridge, this cartridge made it so easy to create this card.
Thanks for taking a peak and remember the new April Stamps of the Month is available for just $5 with any $50 purchase.  Plus starting April 17th you can also get the Dotty For You paper pack for just $5 with any $35 purchase.  

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Very pretty card. You know how I love cards with windows! TFS

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Love the design of your card, fabulous job!!

Cricut Couple said...

Donna, this is SO beautiful! I just love how you did the window treatment! Perfection!!!

Brandy said...

LOVE this card! Very elegant :)