Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mother's Day Card


Good morning everyone!  Gina here from CreationsbyGina. I am so excited to be sharing a Mother’s Day card with you today that I have created using the Lucy paper pack from Close To My Heart.

All the cuts are from the Art Philosophy Cartridge that is available here. Come check this bundle out. It is a  great value and has so many beautiful cuts!  For this card, I created a window in the card base using my Gypsy so the sentiment could pop thru and be seen on the front. The banner pieces are stamped with letters from the Urban Alphabet stamp set. The flower is hand cut from one of the beautiful patterned papers in the pack, and popped up on foam tape. All edges are inked with Grey Wool from CTMH. My finishing touches on the front are dew drops on the flower using Liquid Glass, some twine, lace and bling from Michael’s.







On the inside, I created a base for writing my message with CTMH paper, and there is the popped up sentiment! I look forward to sharing more projects with you over at my blog, creationsbyGina.  Please come by to say hi,  and leave me your comments! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Wow, Wow and Wow! This is amazing! There are so many incredible little details in this and it all works perfectly together! My favorite is that amazing banner! What a great way to add MOM to the card! Again... Wow!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Gina, I love love love that banner on this card! Awesome and your mother is going to love the card. TFS

Nana Donna said...

Gina your card is beautiful love all the details and that lace around the edging is a fabulous touch.

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

STUNNING card! I luv banners and this banner looks GREAT on your card! TFS!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Gina, what a wonderful card! LOVE the banner!