Friday, April 6, 2012

Love Who You Are...

Hey Ya'll,
Bobby here from Cricut Couple.  I have a card to share today that is made using up some scraps.  You know how it goes.  Hee! Hee!
 I had a couple of small pieces of paper from the stella set and a heart that was already cut out.  I took a scrap piece of neutral paper and stamped the girl and then stamped the heart with the love sentiment.  I also stamped the buildings on the bottom.
 I used 3D adhesive to pop everything.  I also used glitter glue behind the girl, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  The tube that I was using kept clogging up, so it didn't come close to what I wanted, but I thought it was still ok.
On the inside, I used the shopping sentiment that comes with the stamp set.  Overall, I think it was a fun card and plan to try again.  Hee! Hee!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just love how you take a few scraps and turn them into a beautiful card! TFS

Stephanie said...

You always make something unique out of scraps. Great stamps.

Brandy said...

Great card! Guess that's another set I'll have to put on my wish list...lol