Monday, March 26, 2012

Window Cards...

Hey Everyone,
Bobby here again from Cricut Couple.  Today, I have a few different window cards to share with you.  These are all made using the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and the Pemberley Workshop on the Go kit.
 This card is cut with a full sized window card.  The label shape is cut from patterned paper and then stamped with stamps from the collection.  The little bit of sunshine sentiment is actually the top strip from one of the 12 x 12 papers.
 This card was made in the same way.  A simple label shape was added from patterned paper in the center with a yellow rose from the collection.  The strips that look like ribbon are also from the top of a 12x12 paper.

 This card was created with Craft Card Stock as the base.  A flower was added, as well as a dragon fly from the Color Ready Wooden Shapes.

 The last one was created using this beautiful patterned paper from the collection.  The B&T duos are perfect with the Art Philosophy Cards because of the two sided paper.  A simple I Love You was stamped on the inside.  A little bird was cut out using the AP cartridge from coordinating paper.  When the flower was added, a small yellow flower from the Pemberley Embellishments was added to represent the center of the flower.

These were all so fun to put together.  I hope you enjoyed all of the designs today.  I would love to hear your comments.  Thanks so much for visiting!  Also, don't forget that we only have a couple of days left with our March promotions.  The stamp of the month for March is wonderful and works with the Art Philosophy Collection and remember that if you don't have the art philosophy collection, you can get it free by Signing Up!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful cards and the love the paper and windows. What does B&T mean?
Thanks for sharing and giving us wonderful ideas.

Stephanie said...

Love these window cards. I am seriously thinking about ordering AP.
I always told myself I would not spend this much for a cart but 90% of the projects and blogs I visit use this cart just about everyday. It really is versatile. I keep vacillating...really wanting it and my conscience. I'll let you know. If I do buy it I'd like to buy it from you.