Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Studio J Continued...

Hey Ya'll,
I have another digital layout to share with you today that I made with the Studio J 5 Pack.  This is another design about out Beloved Boots.  I thought this paper was so cute and the little embellishments were wonderful!
 I added a little journalling in the top left.  The layout included these cute squares all across the design.  I added some hearts from this design group and they are so pretty.  I am sure you can't see how pretty in the pictures.  They have such fabric texture and really stand out even though it's a flat printed page.  This page also includes one of my favorite pictures of Boots.  The one on the right of this page is her slowly going to her Momma.  She would inch and inch and inch towards Jill and would stick her tongue out with each little step.  It was the cutest thing.  I sure miss that!  Something else to note, even the buttons are customizable!  You pick the button color and even the thread color.
 The title across the top, was made using embellishment fonts that are included.  I also added the little heart on the side.  The hearts along the bottom were added as well.  On this page, just look at that look on the left picture.  I think this is what I miss the most about her.  No matter what you were doing, she always looked at you with those adoring eyes.  She was so happy with us and loved us so much.  I have had lots of precious pets, but I miss this look more than anything from any pet.  She had such a wonderful life and we were so blessed to have been able to take care of her for so many wonderful years, but I don't know if there will ever be another to come that close.  The picture on the right was her doing her yodel.  How cute is that?!?
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's layout.  I have more to come!  I would love to know what you think about it.

No comments: