Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stella Inspiration...

Hey Everyone,
Bobby here from Cricut Couple.  I have a few things to share with you that you can make with your new Start kit!  If you don't already know, you can get the Stella Collection and the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection together for just $99.00!  Click here! for details.
 This card was made using Love Clusters and paper and colors from the Stella Collection.  I used two butterflies, inked and stamped the same and layered them to make the butterfly 3D.  I used Liquid Glass here and there to make the elements stand out that much more.
 For the inside, I just added a simple white sentiment mat.
 For the next card, I used CTMH AP to cut out the label shapes.  I stamped the chair image with Cocoa Ink directly to the white label shape.  I then stamped the cushions with Goldrush Ink and Olive Ink.  The outer edges are all inked with Cocoa.
 I used 3D Foam Tape to make everything pop.  I also added a flower cut from scraps and some bling using Clear Sparkles.
 A simple mat on the inside finishes it off.
I hope you liked today's cards and I would love to know what you think about them!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful cards! I just love the Stella paper package as the colors are just so awesome. Love the designs of your cards. TFS

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty! Those colors are GORGEOUS - and that chair is SOOOO cute!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Both are so pretty. Love the mix of patterns. Terrific chair.