Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring...

Hey Ya'll,
Bobby here again from Cricut Couple!  Today, I have a really fun Spring project to share with you!  This also comes from the adorable My Peeps stamp set!  I am having more fun with this set!
 This is another half card.  I used several shapes from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The "Spring" label is from the My Peeps Stamp Set and I cut out everything with a craft knife.  The eggs on the scalloped border is also from this set.  I stamped the Spring with Key Lime.  I stamped the Egg border with Archival Black and then colored everything in with Colored Pencils.
I used Glitter Glue and Liquid Glass here and there to accent.  Particularly on to add some dimension to the scalloped border to look like little pearls.

I am so glad you visited today.  I would love to hear what you think of this design.  Feel free to visit My Blog!  You are always welcome!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I just love this set and all the bright spring colors you chose. TFS

LadybugCarrie said...

LOVE this card! The colors are beautiful! I really need this stamp set! :-)