Monday, March 12, 2012

Playing with the Studio J 5 Pack...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, life sure has been busy the last few weeks.  I thought I would share something with you that I have never done before.

As some of you know, my Mom has a gathering coming up for CTMH this month.  I had never tried any sort of digital scrapbooking yet, so I picked up a Studio J 5 Pack to see what it was like using the system.  I am so impressed with this system!  Now... I have to apologize for the quality of the pictures.  I couldn't figure out how to get a picture file that I could share with you, so I took the actual pages and shot them with my camera.
 This double layout is one of the 5 that you get with the 5 pack.  It's 10 pages 12x12 and that is all inclusive including the page protectors!  They sent it all together in one box!  Did I mention I was impressed?  Hee! Hee!  The is a page we did for our beloved Boots who we lost last year.  We still can't believe she is gone.  These were some pics of her the last day we had with her.
 When you get on the website, you upload your pictures.  The system is smart enough to know whether or not your pictures have a strong enough resolution to fit in the layouts! How cool is that?!?  There are tons of embellishments, fonts, frames, papers, etc... to choose from.  There are even more with membership, but I just wanted to try it out and the 5 pack was a great way to do that.  I added the title with my own words and the borders were set at the size and color I wanted.
I added the LOVE title boxes on the bottom and then typed my own journalling in the top.  There are several fonts to choose from.  The little labels throughout are available in the program and there were lots to choose from too.  The print quality is fantastic and I will certainly be a member soon.  As I create more pages, I will share them.  I will be sharing more designs with you this week as well.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!  Thanks so much for visiting today and would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What beautiful pages for a beloved friend. TFS