Friday, March 30, 2012

Pemberley Fun...

Hey Everyone,
I have a couple more cards to share today using the Pemberley Collection.
 On the cover, I added a couple of border shapes from the AP cartridge.  They are finished off with decorative edge from one of the 12x12 patterned papers.
 The chair and sentiment come from stamps in the Stella Workshop on the Go Kit.  I used Cocoa, Bamboo, Olive and Indian Corn Blue Inks for this card.
 The next card was made using the Art Philosophy Cartridge and more Pemberley Patterned paper.  The "For a Special" stamp is from the Art Philosophy Collection.  The flower stamp is from The Just For You Stamp Set.  I used Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Olive and Bamboo inks for this one.
I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  If you took advantage of the Free Art Philosophy Cartridge Promotion and got the add ons, you have every single thing that you need to make up these cards.  Today is the last day for the promotion.  If you are interested in getting your own total collection, CLICK HERE.  There is no hook.  It's just a great way for you to get a bunch of the best products to go along with your Cricut.  Joining our team will give you tons of inspiration from this blog including all of the wonderful designers who have signed up that will start contributing to the blog in April!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

More fabulous cards! Wow, you have been on a creative roll lately! I really love the rich, bold colors in this collection and that chair stamp has to be one of my favorites...so cute! Great job as always my talented friend!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love all the wonderful designs you have shared with this colloection. So rich looking. TFS

Stephanie said...

These are wonderful.I don't think you ever run out of ideas.

Nana Donna said...

That is so cool, I love your cards. Fantastic how you did the chair with different papers, you are amazing! I love love my Pemberly Kit and have been working on a couple projects with it.