Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pemberley Chair Card...

Hey Everyone,
I have another card to share with you today.  This card features Pemberley and stamps from the  Stella Workshop on the Go.
 All of the cuts including the card base is cut from The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.  I used the Gypsy for all of the cuts.  For the card base, I just blew up the card as large as it would go on the 12x12 mat.  You could use the Fit to Width feature if you don't use a Gypsy.  The banner on the front of the card is actually another card on this cartridge.  I just cut the patterned paper first and then the craft paper layer with the same cut... just a little bit larger.  The oval shape has the chair stamped on in Cocoa.  I then stamped the chair again on other paper in Olive and Indian Corn Blue.  I then cut out the cushions and popped them.
For the inside, I had cut several of these shapes for the different things I was working on.  Since this card has the little flourish cutouts on the corners, I used one of these shapes and cut it in 4 pieces and then used a rounded corner punch on them.  This makes the yellow show through to the front, but you still have room to write a sentiment.

Thank you so much for visiting today.  I hope you enjoyed my little card today.  We are making progress on the things we will be adding to the blog, so please stay tuned.  We would love to hear your comments.

4 comments:

Diane said...

What a wonderful way to use the chair and love the paper.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just awesome Bobby.... Oh my paper arrived just about an hour ago and I have to try this... the papers are so yummy. TFS

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Beautiful card, love that sentiment too!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Of course I love it!!!

Oh, this is def going to be another place I'm going to love hanging out!

The place looks wonderful! I'm so excited for you!