Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gathering Invitations...

Hey Everyone,

Today, I thought it would be fun to share a project with you that I worked on with my Mom. She is hosting a gathering on the 15th and we wanted to make up some little invitations she could give out to the ladies.  We will also be sharing some details afterwards.
These were very simple.  We used craft paper for the base.  All of the cuts, stamps and even the "It's a Party!" stamp comes from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.  In case you are visiting here for the first time, you can get the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection for Free when you sign up as a consultant.  Everything was cut based on the size noted on the stamp sets.  We used Chocolate Ink on all of the stamping and inking.  We added some glitter to the starts and frosting on the cupcakes.  We typed out the details on the computer and cut them out to fit on the inside of the card with the time, date, directions, etc.

These made for a fun afternoon of crafting with Mom.  She is very excited to be hosting a gathering and has already spent her hostess rewards.  I don't think she will stop until she hits her sales goal.  Hee! Hee!  She just took an idea book to the office and already has 13 ladies that are coming.  I think this is going to be really successful for her and since she finally has a craft space in her house, she is really excited to build up some supplies.

Thanks so much for visiting today!  So... what do you think?  Cute?

4 comments:

Jayne said...

These are wonderful...you've made me want to go and get mine out too!
How lovely to craft with your Mom.
Jayne x

BecciRay said...

Stop it, stop it! I'm overly inspired by your amazing projects..land my "want" list is fast becoming my "must-have-or-I-will-die" list!

Audrey Frelx said...

You and your mom did a terrific job on these invites! They're so cute and so sweet!

Audrey Frelx said...

You and your mom did a terrific job on these invites! They're so cute and so sweet!