Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Freshly Baked Gift Card...

Hey Everyone,
I have another fun 1/4 card to share with you today.  This was lots of fun to put together. If you got the Florentine Add On with your Starter Kit and Free Art Philosophy Collection, you will have everything you need to make this card except for a punch that I used that is not CTMH.
 I used Craft Card Stock for the base of this card.  The mat is 4" x 5 1/4" from Patterned Paper from the Florentine Collection.  The Stamps that I used for this card are called Enjoy!  This is such a fun set.  Everything was cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge with the sizes provided on the stamp set.  The banner under the Freshly Baked shape is cut from the AP cartridge at a height of 2.50.  I cut the hearts for this card from the patterned paper using a Martha Stewart Heart Punch that I had in the stash.  I used a piece of ribbon across the bottom half of the card.  This is a dark brown seam binding ribbon from My Craft Spot.  If you have the Color Ready Seam Binding from CTMH, you and ink it with Cocoa Ink.  I LOVE Kimberly's ribbons and it just goes perfectly with this card!
 All pieces for this card were edge inked with Cocoa Ink.  I also used 3D Foam Tape to pop everything on the front.  For the inside, I added a cut with the stamp for an inside sentiment but also left room for a personal message to be written.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the project today!  These have been so much fun to put together.  For all of you who got some add ons with your starter kit, I hope these help inspire you to tear that stuff open and start playing!  You are in for a treat!  So... let us know what you think!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors and the layers on the card. TFS

Jayne said...

Love the vintage feel and pretty papers you used.Fabulous card.
Jayne x