Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Florentine Worshop on the Go Fun!!!

Hey Everyone,
Bobby here with Cricut Couple.  Just a quick, picture heavy post to share with you today. I wanted to share a bunch of goodies with you that I made using the Florentine Worshop on the Go and the stamps that came with the add on with the starter kit.  I don't have a bundle of instructions to share with you, just some pics to inspire!



I hope you enjoyed everything today!  I would love to hear your comments.  Don't forget, there are just two more days left to get the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection for FREE!!!  Click here for the details!

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, this is what I need to do, just sit down and make a bunch of cards. TFS

Stephanie said...

You were on a roll. They are all so pretty. Love the muted colors.

Tanya said...

Beautiful color palette and wonderful images...so, so pretty! More gorgeous cards my friend!

Jayne said...

Wow,these are wonderful! You have been so busy(I have been playing catch up looking through previous posts).I just love all the projects you are making.You pull it all together so well.
Jayne x

Nana Donna said...

Beautiful, nice combo of papers and colors, you make me wish I had got this add on.