Thursday, March 22, 2012

Doggone Good Day!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Bobby here with Cricut Couple.  Today, I have a really fun card to share with you!  I am completely in love with this Adorable Stamp set called A Bowwow!  I still can't believe that this stamp set is only $6.95!
 This card is 4" x 6".  I took a piece of Desert Sand Card Stock and cut a piece 4" x 12" and then folded it in half.  I added a mat with Cocoa Card Stock that was cut 3 3/4" x 5 3/4".  I inked everything with Cocoa Ink including the stamped images.  I used a blue mat with patterned paper from the Florentine Paper Collection.  It was cut at 3" x 5".  The white mat was cut at 2 3/4" x 4".  I used Colored pencils to shade in the images.  I stamped the sentiment with Indian Corn Blue.
I added some really old ribbon from my stash, some bling and a little fire hydrant button from the stash also.  I used a marker to make the stitching around the edge of the white mat and then used green markers to add a little grass here and there.  I finished it off with a little Liquid Glass on the nose, tongue and eye of the puppy.

This was such a fun card to make and I am loving this stamp set!  I would love to hear what you think of it.  Please feel free to visit me over at Cricut Couple!

5 comments:

Diane said...

I really like that stamp set and see it as a great guy bd card. The fire hydrant made me chuckle!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love it and I can't wiat to get my set.... I too would love to have the hydrant! TFS

Jayne said...

Fabulous card,love the little doggy.
Jayne x

Stephanie said...

That turned out very cute. Adorable doggie.

LadybugCarrie said...

What a cute doggie! I might have to get that stamp set! :-)