Friday, March 23, 2012

Bulking Up...

Hey Everyone,
Bobby here from Cricut Couple.  Today, it's all about "Bulking Up".  The best way to do this is to just get out your Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, a package of bulk cards and envelopes, about 1/4 of a paper collection (in this case Sonoma) and some ink!  I used the inks that coordinate with Sonoma.  I used Bamboo, Olive, Smokey Plum and Pansy Purple.  The stamp set that I used is Card Chatter - Sympathy.  I made a few rosettes here and there, some beautiful flowers and lots of ink and 3D foam tape.  I sure hope you enjoy!  The possibilities are endless!

Thank you so much for visiting today!  I would love to hear your comments and would love for you to visit anytime at Cricut Couple!

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

My goodness what a selection of cards. Love them and you make it look so easy that I will just have to give this a try.

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are so elegant! I love those sentiments!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Anita Kehn said...

Love these! Clean & Simple cards are my favorite. By the way do you own everything Close To My Heart sells?? Hee Hee

Tanya said...

Now that's some kinda bulking up! I like it, I like it! I love them all and those shaped cards are especially gorgeous. What a wonderful collection you've created!

Stephanie said...

These are wonderful. I think I will have to try this. They're related but totally different.